"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Thursday, February 03, 2011

On The Road Again!


Heading out tonight for the Masonic Village in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, where I'll be speaking at the Pennsylvania Grand Commandery's meeting on Saturday . Then I'll have a day or two to knock around before I have to be in Alexandria, VA for what promises to be a bang up time at Masonic Week.

Stop in at the Masonic Society's hospitality suite or at our table in the dealer's area and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. Now see, if you had one of those, you wouldn't need the trailer. LOL

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.