"To preserve the reputation of the fraternity unsullied must be your constant care..."

Welcome * Blog * Books * Calendar * Chris Hodapp * Alice Von Kannon * Photos * Contact

Monday, February 07, 2011

Old Masters Scotch Available in Indiana

A special note for my Indiana brethren.

Indiana is one of those states that does not allow legal mail order liquor sales, so I have just been pleasantly informed that Lombard's Old Masters Scotch Whisky can now be ordered from:

United Package Liquors
Geist Location
Attn: Jim Gooley
9908 East 79th. Street
Indianapolis, IN.


  1. What's the price tag? I have a Brother from my Lodge that lives in Indianapolis...he could bring it to Virginia!

  2. I don't know, since I'm on the road and haven't had the chance to call them yet. I do know it's also available at a liquor chain in D.C., which is a little closer for you.

  3. Cellar.com out of Washington D.C. has it in stock you can pick it up there and it's $29.99 for a 750 ml bottle . Happy trails.


Kindly sign your comment posts. Anonymous postings on Masonic topics have the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned, and may be deleted if I don't recognize you or if I'm in a grumpy mood.