"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Monday, February 07, 2011

Blog Glitch Fixed

My apologies to all today. I am on the road, but received several notes informing me that the blog site was redirecting to an expired domain name.

Blogpoll.com is a free service I was using to create poll questions over on the right side of the page. Obviously the trouble with "free" is the owners make no money. Apparently they lost ownership of the domain name today, which was creating havoc for the code on my page.

It's fixed now.

UPDATE
Blogpoll.com has been repaired. It's a simple and free Java-based service, and doesn't put ads on your site. And the owners have responded almost instantly both times I have contacted them this week. If you need a poll for your blog, toss them your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.