Highlights from this issue include:
• The Lion and the Lamb: A Look at the Symbolism of Redwood Lodge’s Coat of Arms by Shai Afsai
• Who Am I? by Michael Poll
• Unity in Masonry by William J. Mollere
• The 1964-65 Masonic Brotherhood Center by Christopher L. Hodapp
• Speculative Innovations in Initiatic Ceremonies by Bernhard W. "Ben" Hoff
• The Buffs: A Short History of Lodge 170A in the 3rd Regiment of Foot by Peter G. Knatt
• Lessons From My Watch by Christopher L. Hodapp
• Masonic Treasures: George Washington Lodge No. 143, Chambersburg, PA; Philanthropic Lodge, Marblehead, MA
Plus The Gentleman Mason - our regular column of style, manners, book reviews, tobacciana, and spirits; news and events from all over the Masonic world; and products from our great advertisers
This issue’s cover features a stained glass panel, depicting the trowel, the 24 inch gauge, and the common gavel. From George Washington Lodge No. 143 in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, the oldest purpose-built Masonic building in that state.
Not a member of the Masonic Society yet?
We are the fastest growing Masonic research organization in the world, with members from 17 countries. Membership costs a paltry $39, and you'll get four issues of the very best magazine in Freemasonry; the greatest membership patent you will ever receive, with our trademark wax seal; regular discount offers on books, clothing and more; our private, members-only online forum; and it wouldn't be Masonic without a dues card and pin!
Join us at www.themasonicsociety.com.