• The Degree of the Noachite or Prussian Knight by Arturo de Hoyos and S. Brent Morris
• Joseph Cerneau, His Masonic Bodies, and His Grand Consistory's Minute Book — Part 1 by Alain Bernheim
• Royal Arch of Solomon and the Influence of Wonder in the Rite by Mark C. Phillips
• Jacobite vs, Hanoverian Claims for Masonic Antiquity and Authenticity by Marsha Keith Schuchard
• Theological Conundrums from the "Burned Over District" as the Key to Mormonism for Freemasonry by Peter Paul Fuchs
• The Masonic Roots of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn by Mark E. Koltko-Rivera
• The Symbolic Camp of the 32°: Mysteries of Sacred Geometry & Masonic Astronomy by Ion Lazar
Yearly dues are $52, and includes 4 issues of the Plumbline newsletter, the annual issue of Heredom, and a bonus book, along with a 10% discount on Research Society books and Research Society items.