The Journal for Research into Freemasonry and Fraternalism Volume 2, Issue 1 is now available from the Academic Society for Research into Freemasonry and Fraternalism. Issues are available both online and in hard copy, and individual articles can be purchased for download individually.
• Guest Editorial: New Perspectives on American Freemasonry and Fraternalism by Aimee E. Newell
• Worlds of Brothers by Jessica Harland-Jacobs
• Brotherhood, Business, and White Male Respectability: Secret Fraternal Orders in Antebellum Virginia by Ami Pflugrad-Jackisch
• Evangelical Churches and Freemasonry in Mid-Nineteenth Century Calais, Maine and St. Stephen, New Brunswick by Hannah M. Lane
• Freemasonry, Thomas Cole and Nineteenth-Century American Landscape Painting by David Bjelajac
• Masons, Klansmen and Kansas in the 1920s: What Can They Tell Us About Fraternity? by Kristofer Mark Allerfeldt
• Freemasonry and the Second Ku Klux Klan in California, 1921-1925 by Adam G. Kendall
• The Reverend, The Bluestocking and Freemasons Behaving Badly: An Exploration and Close Reading of "A Series of Letters on Freemasonry" by "A Lady of Boston" by Mary Copeland
For membership and subscription information, see the website for the ASRFF here.
H/T to Adam Kendall