• The Cross and the Square, edited by Michael R. Poll.
A collection of Christian sermons delivered by Freemasons, some Christian ministers, in Christian churches. It spans the 1700's to 1900's
• Organization of the Grand Lodge of England by Albert Mackey
• The Secret Doctrine of the Rosicrucians, by Magus Incognito (William Walker Atkinson). A 1918 work that includes: "The Soul of the World"; "The Planes of Consciousness"; "The Seven Cosmic Principles"; "The Aura and Auric Colors" and more.
• Esoteric Teachings: the Writings of Annie Besant. Besant worked with Blavatsky and Leadbeater, and became president of the Theosophical Society in 1908. Includes: The Laws of Higher Life; The Seven Principles of Man; The Path of Discipleship; and more.
• Invisible Helpers, C. W. Leadbeater's theories about the "unseen" forces who gently guide mankind.
Michael is the current president of The Masonic Society, and I would be remiss if I didn't point out that TMS members receive a substantial discount on Cornerstone's offerings. Just one more reason to join!