"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Masonic Belts from a Texas Brother


Koyote Logo Belt Company, run by Brother Koyle Kape down in Boerne, Texas has created a beautiful belt for Freemasons and/or Shriners. I can attest to its craftsmanship and rugged construction, as I wear mine every day.

There are options for blue lodge, Texas Masonry, and the Shrine, with a brass or chrome panel in the back that can be customized with your lodge name, or message of your choosing. The basic version starts at $39.95.

My only gripe is that I'm dropping pounds so fast that I'll have to order a smaller one soon.

1 comment:

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.