Highlights from this issue include:
• Wordcraft: How To Build a Solid Masonic paper or Presentation by Randy Williams
• France’s New Museum of Freemasonry by Christopher L. Hodapp
• Online Catalogs For Masonic Research by Brian Rountree
• Secret in the Passage: Casanova’s Reflections on Freemasonry by R. Brad Bunn
• Was Freemasonry a Tudor Invention? by Gene Hutloff
• A Century of Craft Freemasonry in England by Yasha Beresiner
• Perishing on the Rise by Rob Morris
• Masonic Treasures: Masonic Marker at Maggie Valley, North Carolina
• Deadly Apathy by Michael R. Poll
• “Thou rascal beadle, hold thy bloody hand” by Christopher L. Hodapp
Plus The Gentleman Mason - our regular column of style, manners, book reviews, tobacciana, and spirits; a report from the Masonic Society's semi-annual meeting in New Orleans in September; news and events from all over the Masonic world; and products from our great advertisers
This issue’s cover features a small portion of a mural depicting the Fellowcraft appearing before King Solomon. It is located in the Cumberland Masonic Temple, built in 1911, in Cumberland, Maryland.
Not a member of the Masonic Society yet? We are the fastest growing Masonic research organization in the world, with members from 17 countries. Membership costs a paltry $39, and you'll get four issues of the very best magazine in Freemasonry; the greatest membership patent you will ever receive, with our trademark wax seal; regular discount offers on books, clothing and more; our private, members-only online forum; and it wouldn't be Masonic without a dues card and pin!
Treat yourself to an early Christmas present and join us at www.themasonicsociety.com.