"The ultimate success of Masonry depends on the intelligence of her disciples." - Albert Mackey
Hard to believe The Masonic Society turned eleven years old last month.
Editor Michael Poll reports that Issue 45 of the Journal of The Masonic Society is in production and will soon go to press. Before long it will be showing up in the mailboxes of members and subscribers. This issue has 40 pages of true reading enjoyment and Masonic education.
Papers in this issue include:
- Charity and Philanthropy: The Masonic Role from its European Roots to the Americas By Michael C. Sachs
- Are you an Educated Man by Francis R. Fritz
- Tales of Tam o’Shanter by Martin Bogardus
- The Potential Contribution of Freemasonry to Global Dialogue: International Theosophy Conference (2008) By Tom Jackson
- Tyled Lodge By James F. Stephens
- What do Tarot Cards have to do with Freemasonry? By Jaime Paul Lamb
- National Security and Freemasonry: Extrapolating Concepts to Prevent the Death of the Fraternity By Mason Shuya
- The Foundation of Happiness By David A. McCuistion
If you are not a member or subscriber, you should be!
To join online, visit the Masonic Society website at www.themasonicsociety.com