"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Speaking Masonic Week

I'll be speaking in the Washington, D.C. area during Masonic Week. On the evening of Tuesday, February 5th, I'll be at Patriot Lodge No. 1957 at Henry Masonic Temple, 10503 Oak Place, in Fairfax, Virginia.

Then, on Thursday, February 7th, I'll be speaking at the Rosicrucian banquet at the Reston Hyatt near Dulles Airport at 7:00PM, as part of the official Masonic Week festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.