Shiloh Lodge No 558 of Lansdale, Pennsylvania will present the 2010 Bernard H. Dupee, P.M. Memorial Lecturer: R. W. Bro. Yasha Beresiner, of the United Grand Lodge of England, and Grand Almoner, Grand Lodge of the State of Israel, on Thursday, April 8, 2010. Brother Beresiner is coming from England specially for the occasion.
Some of Yasha's notable milestones include:
• Initiated in Lodge of Faith & Friendship No 7326 (EC), 1975
• Appointed to London Grand Rank, 1991
• Appointed AGDC, Regular Grand Lodge of Italy, 1996
• Founder Member of Mount Sinai Lodge 8991 (EC) & foundation SD, 1980
• Founder Member of Montefiore Lodge of Installed Masters No 78, Grand Lodge of the State of Israel, 1996
• Invited to join Quatuor Coronati Lodge No 2076 (EC), 1991
• Joined Euclid Installed Masters Lodge No 7464 (EC), 1979
• Joined Loggia Nuova Atlantide No 71 (RGL Italy), 1995
• Joined the Civil War Lodge of Research No 1865 (Virginia,USA), 1998
• Appointed Past Grand Standard Bearer (PGStB) of the UGL of England, 2003
• Appointed PGSW Regular Grand Lodge of Italy, 2003
• Worshipful Master Chimera Lodge No 160 Arezzo Tuscany, 2003
• Appointed Honorary Grand Senior Warden of the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel, 2005
• Proclaimed a member of the Order of Blue Friars (USA), 2009
Social Hour: 6:00 PM, Dinner: 7:15 PM
Three course Dinner with Wine is $40 per person, and will be at the William Penn Inn, 1017 DeKalb Pike, Gwynedd, PA 19436. Event is for Masons only. Jacket and tie required. For reservations, contact Matthew D. Dupee, P.M.
Yasha was the speaker at the Masonic Society's first annual dinner in Alexandria in 2009, He is incredibly knowledgeable, very entertaining, and it is well worth making the trip to spend the evening with him.