"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Friend and Brother Nathan Brindle

Congratulations to my friend and true brother Nathan Brindle on being nominated to receive the 33° from the Scottish Rite Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in Washington, D.C. next year.

Nathan is the Secretary/Treasurer of the Masonic Society. He is a Past Master and Past Secretary of Broad Ripple Lodge No. 643, Past Master of the Dwight L. Smith Lodge of Research, the current Secretary of Lodge Vitruvian No. 767, the Secretary/Treasurer of the Indianapolis Masonic Temple Association, and he served last year as Thrice Potent Master (the greatest title in all of Freemasonry) of the Scottish Rite Valley of Indianapolis. He has been my friend since high school, and I couldn't be prouder than right now. His honor is well earned, and I intend to be in DC next August to see it conferred.

Huzzahs and congratulations to Nathan, and to all of my Indiana brethren who were nominated for the 33rd degree in Cleveland yesterday!

And congratulations as well to the 174 Illustrious Brothers of the Class of 2012, who were coronetted Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, 33rd Degree, honorary members of this Supreme Council in Cleveland this week.

4 comments:

  1. Warmest congratulations to you Brother Nathan! You must be thrilled, and I know that I am thrilled for you! All the best!

    Most sincerely and fraternally,

    Bro. Anthony Mongelli, Jr.
    http://theblazingstart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am deeply honored and as I have said elsewhere, frankly without words.

    Having no idea who else may have posted here till Chris approves his comments ;) I will simply say thank you to all.

    Nathan Brindle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding choice. Congratulations Brother Nathan!

    Mark Robbins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro. Nathan,

    Congratulations on a well-deserved recognition for your efforts on behalf of our gentle Craft. When you come to Washington, I'd be happy to give you a tour of my office building. ;-)

    S&F,

    Brent

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.