The 2019 College of Freemasonry will take place on Saturday, March 30 at Genesee Community College in Batavia, New York. (The Masonic irony of that infamous location is not lost on the organizers. Be sure to stop by the cemetery and see the monument to William Morgan.)
This year's theme will is "The Mysteries of Freemasonry." Speakers this year will be:
• Arturo de Hoyos - “The Mystery of Masonry: Albert Pike’s Esoterika.”
Grand Archivist and Grand Historian of the Scottish Rite SJ House of the Temple, and author, editor or translator of more than 50 books and articles, including the massively annotated edition of Pike's Morals and Dogma. Art has also just been named as the new Grand Abbott of the Society of Blue Friars.
• Piers Vaughan - "The Magician, The Mystic and The Mason"
Past Master of St. John's Lodge No. 1 in New York City and Past Grand High Priest Royal Arch Masons of New York State. Piers is a Masonic and esoteric lecturer and writer, a translator of old French texts, and the publisher of Rose Circle Books. He is the author of Renaissance Man and Mason.
• Chuck Dunning - "Gnothi Seauton -- You are the Mysteries!"
A member of Blue Lodges and Scottish Rite Valleys in both Texas and Oklahoma, Chuck is the author of the recently published book Contemplative Masonry: Basic Applications of Mindfulness, Meditation, and Imagery for the Craft.
Cost of the event is $30, which includes continental breakfast and lunch. Check in begins at 8:30AM, and the event starts at 9:30AM.
• Round table panel discussion exploring the mysteries of Freemasonry facilitated by R.W. Oscar Alleyne 32°
• Presentation of the Thomas W. Jackson 33° Award for Excellence in Masonic Education
There is no online registration, so the mail-in form is below. Click images to enlarge. Lacking that, contact the Secretary directly to reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org