Friday, March 9, and Saturday, March 10, 2018.
Registration ends tonight, Monday, March 5th, so don't wait!
"This symposium is designed to offer the participants a look at how five lodges have approached the challenges of practicing Freemasonry in the Twenty-First Century. Each of these lodges have followed a path unique to them in exploring Freemasonry, its lessons, teachings, and past practices whereby to assemble a operating paradigm which meets the needs of their members. It is our hope that all who attend will gather ideas that they find helpful to the operation of their own lodges to launch them on the path to a more enlightened and rewarding practice of Freemasonry. The goal is not to create clones, but to inspire as we all learn from each other."
I'm proud to see three members of Indiana's own Lodge Vitruvian 767 as Presenters:
- Dan Hrinko - author of The Craft Driven Lodge
- Richard Frederick - Arts and Sciences Lodge
- Clifford Nicol - Arts and Sciences Lodge
- Brent Arnold - Immediate Past Master of Lodge Vitruvian No. 767, Indianapolis
- James R. Dillman - PM Lodge Vitruvian No. 767, Indianapolis and former president of The Masonic Society
- Steve Vedra - PM Lodge Vitruvian No. 767, and Dwight L. Smith Lodge of Research U.D., Indiana
- Richard Graeter - author of Reform Freemasonry?
- Larry Solomon - PM Caliburn Lodge No. 785, Cincinnati
- Jason Rogers - Caliburn Lodge No. 785, Cincinnati
- Robert Miller - Caliburn Lodge No. 785, Cincinnati
- Samuel Lawson - Lodge Vitruvian No. 767
- Jeff Okrutny - Tippecanoe Lodge No. 174, Tipp City, Ohio
- Paul Bathgate - Tippecanoe Lodge No. 174, Tipp City, Ohio
- Zach Jacobs - Tippecanoe Lodge No. 174, Tipp City, Ohio
- John Bizzack - Lexington Lodge No. 1, author of Island Freemasonry
For more information and registration, see the website: http://www.21stcenturyfreemason.org/