"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Masonic Week 2016 Recap

My friend and Brother Jay over at the Magpie Mason blog has just posted his annual report on the various goings on at this year's Masonic Week in Crystal City, Virginia, complete with photos of many old and new faces.

I have unfortunately had to cut back on my traveling in the last few years, and have missed the last two annual Masonic Week events due to budgetary reasons. But I pass my congratulations along to everyone who took on leadership positions in the many officers' lines in the Masonic bodies represented there. I am especially happy to see so many of these Brothers who are also members and Fellows in the Masonic Society.

To read the report, CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

  1. You are MISSED, my Brother! We understand the cabletow's limitations, but truly hope to see you at the next one.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.