"To preserve the reputation of the fraternity unsullied must be your constant care..."

Welcome * Blog * Books * Calendar * Chris Hodapp * Alice Von Kannon * Photos * Contact


Tuesday, June 09, 2015

German and Turkish Editions of My Books Now Available

I just received from Wiley the revised edition of Freemasons For Dummies translated into German, and Conspiracy Theories and Secret Societies For Dummies translated into Turkish. Freimaurer Für Dummies and Komplo Teorileri ve Gizli Cemiyetler For Dummies Meraklisina are both now available in those countries.

Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
Kindly sign your comment posts. Anonymous postings on Masonic topics have the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned, and may be deleted if I don't recognize you or if I'm in a grumpy mood.