This issue includes:
• THE ROLE OF THE WILLING SUSPENSION OF BELIEF IN MASONIC RITUAL by WILLIAM S. BURKLE
• THE CRAFTSMAN’S ALLEGORY by DAN ELLNOR
• THE STAINED GLASS OF NEW YORK'S TOMPKINS MEMORIAL CHAPEL by CHRISTOPHER L. HODAPP
• THE HANDSHAKE by JOI GRIEG
• KNIGHTS OF THE SQUARE AND COMPASSES by JASON L. MAIR
This issue’s cover features Lorado Taft’s “Eternal Solitude” in Washington, D.C.’s Graceland Cemetery. Photograph by Christopher L. Hodapp.
If you aren't a member of the Masonic Society, it's easy to join online and costs a paltry $39 a year. In return, you get a pin, membership card, the coolest membership patent anywhere (sealed with a real wax seal), and four issues of the best Masonic magazine in the business. Visit the Masonic Society website at www.themasonicsociety.com