"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Apologies To My Ohio York Rite Brethren

My sincerest apologies go out to my northwest Ohio York Rite brothers who had been expecting me to speak to them today. I sent an email to Jim Buckingham two weeks ago informing him of my impending operation, but like a fool of the internet age, I neglected to actually call him. As a result, he apparently never saw my message, and he was more than a little surprised when Alice called him back from the hospital Wednesday night.

I hope you'll give me the opportunity to make amends next year. And my special apologies to Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.