"To preserve the reputation of the fraternity unsullied must be your constant care..."

Welcome * Blog * Books * Calendar * Chris Hodapp * Alice Von Kannon * Photos * Contact


Saturday, May 03, 2008

Apologies To My Ohio York Rite Brethren

My sincerest apologies go out to my northwest Ohio York Rite brothers who had been expecting me to speak to them today. I sent an email to Jim Buckingham two weeks ago informing him of my impending operation, but like a fool of the internet age, I neglected to actually call him. As a result, he apparently never saw my message, and he was more than a little surprised when Alice called him back from the hospital Wednesday night.

I hope you'll give me the opportunity to make amends next year. And my special apologies to Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
Kindly sign your comment posts. Anonymous postings on Masonic topics have the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned, and may be deleted if I don't recognize you or if I'm in a grumpy mood.