"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CANCELLED: December 4th in New York at 92Y

Alice and I were scheduled to speak in New York City at the 92nd Street Y on December 4th. My recovery is going slower than was expected, and so we have reluctantly had to cancel this event.

If you ordered tickets, please contact the Y.

My sincerest apologies to everyone, but I'm just not able to travel just yet. I would have much rather been in New York than sleeping too much and swallowing too many pain pills. Hopefully we can reschedule this event.

2 comments:

  1. I love your dedication, even if you can't make this particular event. I've been living in West Monroe, LA for 4 1/2 years, and hadn't been to a lodge meeting since I moved here... until two weeks ago. Earlier tonight, I went to my 2nd meeting here in town (great bunch of guys at West Monroe #419). Thanks for this blog and the inspiration to stop being a hermit and *make* the time to go to lodge. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't do this when I first moved here. Work, life, blah blah "got in the way"... but what's the sense of working so hard if you're not living life and being with your brothers?

    Keep up the blog. Thanks again for the inspiration... though I can tell you that the Louisiana lectures are INCREDIBLY long (just got a Monitor from the secretary tonight), and it'll be a while before I can give them.

    But it's something to work on. Thanks, Bro.

    Craig Steven Hall, P:.M:., Hiram Lodge #13, A.F. & A.M., Albuquerque, NM (2000 AD, 6000 AL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself and keep working on getting back to full health, Bro. Chris!

    Eoghan

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.