"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Shameless Self-Promotion


My proof copy of Solomon's Builders: Freemasons, Founding Fathers and the Secrets of Washington D.C. arrived last week, and it starts shipping in the next few days. I'm trying to get copies to take to two events in the next couple of weeks, and the California publisher tells me yesterday that the distribution warehouse is in Indianapolis. So how come my Indianapolis publisher's warehouse is in Virginia?

Just asking.

The new website is up at http://www.solomonsbuilders.net

Speaking of Washington D.C., Alice, Wiley and I will be attending Masonic Week at the Hotel Washington in February. This may be the last one at this venue, bringing an era to an end.

3 comments:

  1. Amazon says they shipped mine (pre-ordered since October) on January 3, and according to the post office, it arrived there this morning. So I assume it will be here either today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want proof that Scottish Rite Masons rule the world? I just picked up several cases of the book today at the biggest warehouse I've ever been in. Most books come in cases of 20 or 30.

    Solomon's Builders comes in case lots of "33."

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.