"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Saturday, November 18, 2023

UPDATE: VENUE CHANGE FOR CONNECTICUT EVENT NOVEMBER 29th!



by Christopher Hodapp

UPDATE: THE VENUE FOR MY CONNECTICUT SPEAKING EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED!

I'll be speaking next Wednesday, November 29th at the Grand Lodge of Connecticut's 5th District Blue Lodge Council. When I originally posted this event, I had thought it was to be at Unity Lodge No. 148 in New Britain. However, the venue has changed. It will be Wednesday evening at the East Street Eatery at Farmingbury Hills Golf Club, located at 141 East Street, Wolcott, Connecticut. 

The event will be hosted by Wolcott Lodge No. 146. Dinner will begin at 6:30PM and the program will begin at 7:30PM. Dinner: $20 contribution. Reservations required due to limited seating. Please make all reservations via the BLC email address: BLC5Reservations@gmail.com

For further information, contact: WB Steve Gorman, Secretary BLC5 at 860.916.1162 (cell/text) or by email at roughashlar@ctfreemasons.net

Click to enlarge

It's been quite a few years since I've been in Connecticut, and I'm truly looking forward to being there. I've actually had the pleasure of speaking in their 5th District at New Britain's Unity Lodge twice before - first in 2008, and again in 2018. So they've got no one to blame but themselves for inviting me a third time. It's not like they weren't forewarned.

Barring any undue mischief by the airlines, I'll have books with me in case anyone wants a copy disfigured by my usual childish, illegible scrawl.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brother Hodapp,
    I note that Unity Lodge 148 is located in New "Britain" 😉
    Fraternally,
    Stephen Alexander

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christopher L. HodappSat Nov 18, 11:57:00 PM 2023

      Thanks. Corrected it.

      Delete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.