"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Speaking 10/28/23 at Ohio's Goose and Gridiron Lodge 1717



by Christopher Hodapp

I'll be speaking on Saturday, October 28th at the Goose and Gridiron Lodge 1717 meeting and Festive Board in Dayton, Ohio. See the lodge website for details. Registration ends on October 18th.

On Friday night there will be a pre-event gathering at Jimmies Ladder 11 from 6PM-9PM.

The event will be held at the magnificent Dayton Masonic Center, 525 West Riverview Avenue, Dayton, Ohio.

2 comments:

  1. The presentation yesterday was great. It put a different spin on a few issues for me as a past Master looking at issues in my home Lodge, as a person that fields inquiries in my district and as a DDGM in Ohio. Thank you and Goose and Gridiron for the presentation
    Fraternally,

    RWB W. Pat Comer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WB Comer, thanks so much. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting and speaking with the Brethren at Goose & Gridiron. For my entire Masonic life I have always said that I learn or experience something new every time I visit another lodge, and that lodge is truly providing a unique experience for members and visitors alike. I strongly urge Masons to take advantage of attending their upcoming meetings and events!

      Delete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.