by Christopher Hodapp
From the announcement of Thursday's online class:
Memorizing ritual is important, but no one teaches you how to memorize, so for most using outdated methods, memorization is a chore. That changes now. The Ritual Memorization Workshop will help you save time and energy memorizing Masonic ritual. You will feel more confident and motivated to tackle ritual of any size, and you will develop a deeper understanding of the Craft. We will dissect your current memory method, eliminate inefficiencies, and give you a series of tips, tricks, techniques, and ideas to turn it into a finely tuned tool of Masonic instruction.
In case you're worried about evens and cowdroppers overhearing, Brother Anthony's workshops are not tyled and are open to the public when he presents them in person. So there's no need to lock yourself in the hall closet or sit in the car with your smartphone to participate in this video workshop.
- The ancient reason Masons memorize ritual
- The five Myths of Memory that are hurting your inner Ritual Rockstar
- The simple Secret to Memorization and improving your memory (supermemorization) as confirmed by science and ancient practices
- Why preparing before you study ritual will save you time and give you confidence
- How to make ritual easier to study and recall by turning it into a catechism
- Advanced memory tools
The session begins Thursday, April 30th at 7:30PM. To participate, register HERE and you will be sent log-in information.