"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Monday, May 21, 2012

Traveling

Saturday's symposium at the Scottish Rite of Central New Jersey was a terrific day, and being on the same stage with Robert Davis and Brent Morris was a true honor. Hats off to organizers Mohamad Yatim and Moises Gomez of Atlas/Pythagoras Lodge for pulling off an excellent event.

My travels on the East Coast continue this week. This evening, Monday, May 21st, I'll be speaking at Nutley Lodge No. 25 in Nutley, NJ.

Wednesday May 23rd, I'll be speaking a Table Lodge for Ionic Lodge No. 31in Newport, Delaware. Tickets will be $25 in advance.

On June 2nd, I'll be speaking at the Grand Lodge of Michigan in Troy at a break-out session of their Annual Communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.