"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks To Kentucky Brethren

Many, many thanks - belated by a week - to the brethren of Kentucky for inviting me to speak at their lodge leadership training course in Louisville last Saturday. Thanks especially to Wbro. John Cauley, chairman of the Grand Lodge of Kentucky's Ecucation Committee, for asking me to come down. John's wife gave birth to their first baby just three days before, and he told me he hadn't slept all week. Hopefully my speech gave him a good, solid 30 minutes of deep sleep.

And my deepest gratitude is to the many brethren who attended and gave me such a generous welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.