"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Templar Beachwear This Season

The new Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue hit newsstands today. Indy driver Danica Patrick will undoubtedly get all of the big, noisy flacking from the press, but Masons can hold their heads up proudly as well - especially members of the Knights Templar. According to friend and brother Russ Spice in Detroit, who keeps his finger on the pulse of such things, on page 180, Brazilian model Daniella Sarahyba is wearing a topless swimsuit, posing coyly with a Knights Templar Chapeau.

Grand Commandery recruiting poster on its way...

6 comments:

  1. If that doesn't scream Brotherly Love, then I don't know what does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about the "Brotherly" portion....

    I don't care to see my brethren in that state of dress (or undress). However, this young lady fits the bill for the attire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you mentioned it, I decided to find the Danica Patrick pics...

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2008_swimsuit/danica-patrick/

    Sorry, but my HTML skills are rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I don't think the photographer was giving a nod to the Templars. Rather, he/she mistook the chapeau for an admiral's hat ala Captain Crunch.

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.