The Masonic Society
Semi-Annual Meeting, Indianapolis
Starts 9 AM Eastern Time and concludes after the Banquet
Indiana Freemasons' Hall, 525 N. Illinois St., Indianapolis, Indiana
Theme and Program
"Rededicating the Craft"
• Charles Marlowe, Grand Master of Indiana - Keynote Address
• Chris Hodapp – discussion of the “Dan Brown Effect”
• Jeffrey Naylor – The Gentleman Mason
• Mark Tabbert – The George Washington Masonic Memorial and electronic records for researchers
• Roger VanGorden – All Masonry is Local
• Jose Diaz – Notes on teaching the Craft: The Millennials’ view of American Freemasonry
• George Haynes – Working the Plan: Lodge Models and Model Lodges
• Chris Hodapp – Reviving a failing lodge
Plus, tours of the 100-year-old Indiana Freemasons’ Hall and the Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral, the largest of its kind in the world.
Event Registration: $65, includes luncheon and banquet. Both members of the Society and non-members are welcome to register and attend. Be sure to invite the brethren of your lodge! Your Lady or Other Guest may attend the conference and banquet for an additional $65 per person.
To make reservations, see the official Semi-Annual meeting webpage.
Please make reservations by October 17th! Do it right now, while you're thinking about it!
See you in Indianapolis!
Not a member of the Masonic Society yet? To join online, visit our website here.