"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Scottish Rite For The 21st Century"

The Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite Northern Masonic Jurisdiction has produced a DVD program to tell the story of Scottish Rite Masonry, and I was proud to take part in that program. I appear with several Indianapolis brethren like Paul Page, Jon Porter, Jim Morris, and Jeff Saunders, but the show features brothers from all across the Northern Jurisdiction (I was actually in Pittsburgh when the crew shot my segment.)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Now ... given that the Scottish Rite is heading in the right direction (towards the 21st Century and all ...) it needs to pick a video format that isn't proprietary to Windows, so that those of us who have left Windows behind (in the past where it properly belongs as a tribute to where we were) can watch them, too.

    Yeah, I know. They still put out video and cassette tapes, too. I can't fit either into my DVD or CD player...

    Your pal,
    Meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They work great on my PC with Vista. I'll have to watch later, though. ;,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting those.

    Flip4Mac converts WMV to QuickTime; works seemlessly for me:
    http://www.telestream.net/flip4mac-wmv/overview.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I run Ubuntu. I was able to play them fine with VLC. Post back if you can't get it playing with VLC.

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.