"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Communications Failure

Comcast has major issues at Hodapphaus. If you've sent me an email since the weekend, I haven't been able to answer. Hopefully, the Comcastniks will be here today to fix the problem. Curiously, my hotel in Savannah (also served by Comcast) had its entire cable/internet/ phone system knocked out early Sunday morning.

It was just like being home.

(Sent by my iPhone)

6 comments:

  1. AT&T can't get UVerse built out to my neighborhood fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I just thought you didn't love us anymore... sniff sniff...

    Don't you just love when the technology that we grow so dependent on doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are on Twitter, you could always try, http://twitter.com/comcastcares. Frank is incredibly efficient at taking care of problems. Oh, the Twitter, what can't it do? ;)

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, who is really behind it all? Illuminati? Reptiliods? Those nasty accordionists? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comcastadors.
    Comcastinettes.
    Comcastaways.
    Comcastronauts.
    Comcastanistas.

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.