"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Thursday, May 08, 2008

2008 World Conference of Masonic Grand Lodges Coin


To commemorate the 2008 World Conference of Masonic Grand Lodges in Washington DC, a limited edition coin has been made available for $50.

See the website here.

I love the design. And if the square and compasses over the unfinished pyramid doesn't drive the New World Order moonbats out of their nests in the joo-joo trees, I don't know what will.

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is a wonderful coin.
    I am a bit of a novice coin collector, both Military and Masonic...
    What a beauty!
    Frederick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a coin that was my great great uncle's (or someone in my family that is some sort of uncle, though I'm not sure how far back he was). I believe he was a freemason (as most of my family members seem to have been) Anyway, I have a coin that has no date on it and I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that might have photos of different coins from different years.

    I'm not sure if this will help anyone but here's what I have...

    The coin reads "Grand Lodge of Indiana" and then at the bottom it looks like "I.0.0.F" The other side just has a carving of a woman standing in front of someone (not sure if it's a man or a woman) who is sitting and has 2 children in their lap.

    Please get in touch with me if you can help in anyway. My email is: turnergirl@netzero.net Thank you!! =)

    Cassidy.

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.