"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Prince Hall GL Indiana

I had an all too brief chance to stop by the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Indiana's Annual Communication this evening. Wish I could have stayed longer - or could come back tomorrow. Have to be in Madison, IN for an EA degree for our newest member of Lodge Vitruvian. It's always a pleasure to see the PHA brethren, and catch up with brothers I haven't seen in a while. WB:. Wilson Lorrick, PM (photo) and current Master of Fidelity Lodge No. 55 is a special friend, who sees to it that Fidelity always has the very best hospitality room! This is the 6th (!) time that Wilson has sat in the East at Fidelity – I'm not sure if that's an honor or a sentence. I wish him, and the new Grand Line of the MWPHGL of Indiana all the best.

Will Saylor of WT&T and I had the chance to be at their Lodge of Sorrows, which was unlike any event like it I've ever been to. The music, the message and the true outpouring of brotherly love was truly moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.