"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

GAS PRICES FALL TO $2.05 A GALLON IN IOWA!

Hot damn, it's an omen!

Alice, Wiley and I are hopping in the shuttlecraft and headed for Davenport and the Grand Lodge of Iowa's Annual Communication in the morning. I'm looking forward to this trip. The greatest thing about writing Freemasons For Dummies has been the chance to travel the country and meet Masons from literally everywhere.

I've also been asked to speak to the ladies in the morning on Thursday. This is a first for me. The Iowa Masonic magazine said I would have some "entertaining remarks." DOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.